Let Your Skills Make a Difference!
It takes a great team to achieve great results. At Gravity Web Apps, it is our commitment to bring out the best in every team member and let every idea be heard. This is how we handle challenging projects and convey items we would all be proud for.
We are searching for limit-pushers, energetic students, and excited associates. People who can get things done.
ERP DEVELOPER / PHP DEVELOPER AT BENGALURU
- Develop and maintain web applications/ERP.
- Get involved in the project discovery phase by brainstorming solutions, writing documentation, and designing database structures.
- Write clean, logical PHP code according to project requirements and documentation.
- A solid understanding of the MVC paradigm and object oriented programming, CodeIgniter preferred.
- HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, Ajax, PHP and MYSQL.
- CodeIgniter Framework.
- Android and iOS development.
- 2+ years experience with PHP-based web application development.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Plan, analyze, recommend and implement the multi-channel marketing strategies to meet marketing objectives of the client.
- Coordinating with internal teams and raising the requirements for projects i.e. creative, ad banners, mailers, website content or any other media related stuffs.
- Conducting research to analyze and understand the market competition for benchmarking.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a Digital strategy advisor.
- Budget allocation as per planning, funds management, monitoring project cost & ensuring ROI.
- Development of ad strategies for all clients and campaigns.
- Knowledge about organic SEO.
- In-depth knowledge about Google Analytics and its integration with AdWords.
- Meeting clients for presentation of work, growth, ROI & future strategy.
- Supporting internal teams as per the requirements of the campaign.
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major Digital projects of the clients.
- Google AdWords (PPC).
- Google Analytics and its integration with AdWords.
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
- Primary knowledge of HTML, Design & Development tools. Well versed with latest SEO techniques.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and Digital marketing.
- 1.5 or more years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Google Analytics & AdWords Certification is plus
- Extensive knowledge and experience in WordPress development
- Knowledge of inbuilt WordPress functions
- Knowledge in crating WordPress plugins and widgets to conform to WordPress coding standards
- Knowledge in creating child themes and working experience with WordPress premium themes.
- Knowledge in creating responsive WordPress themes and themes with parallax effect.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.